The Color section enables you to set and customize theme color, main menu color, sub-menu color, heading color, text color, and link/ accent color. This tutorial will show you the fastest way to edit them.
Step 1: In dashboard, go to Appearance > Customize > Color, then a window appears.
Step 2: Here, you can easily configure a lot of attributes related to color with some clicks, including:
- Theme color is the change of color of the texts inserted internal links when you hover your mouse over it.
- Parent menu color is the color of the text in the main menu.
- Sub-menu color is the color of the text in sub-menu.
- Heading color is the color of all headings in your site.
- Text color is the color of the text in your store, except from the texts mentioned above and those in the page footer.
- Link/ accent color is the color of the texts or icons inserted internal links
Step 3: Remember to save all customization you did in each section by clicking in Publish