Would you like to extend your WooCommerce shop with other plugins without additional fees? Like WordPress, WooCommerce comes with thousands of extensions and plugins, including free and paid ones, which will bring about new functions to your eCommerce site and help to boost your online business. This article is providing you with Top 10 Best WooCommerce Plugins Free.
- Here are the top 10 WooCommerce plugins for WordPress
- WooCommerce Multilingual
- WooCommerce Direct Checkout
- Discount rules for WooCommerce
- Backup & Staging – BlogVault Backups
- WP Super Cache
- Abandoned Cart Lite for WooCommerce
- WooCommerce Pricing Deals
- Custom Product Tabs for Woocommerce
- WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping by JEM
- WooCommerce Upsell Order Bump Offer
- Challan – PDF Invoice & Packing Slip for WooCommerce
- WooCommerce Products Slider
- WooCommerce Currency Switcher
- WooCommerce Variation Swatches
- ELEX WooCommerce Catalog Mode Plugin
- WOOF Products Filter for WooCommerce
- WCFM Marketplace – Multivendor Marketplace for WooCommerce
- Cart Lift- Abandoned Cart Recovery for WooCommerce and EDD
- Summary on Top Best Free WooCommerce Plugins
Here are the top 10 WooCommerce plugins for WordPress
Rank Math SEO is a lightweight and full-featured WordPress SEO plugin that helps you optimize your content for search engines and outrank your competitors.
The simple, but the powerful user interface of RankMath highlights important information about your posts for you to improve your post’s SEO instantaneously.
With Rank Math, your WordPress SEO will be well optimized, and your sites will get higher ranks.
- Easy to Follow Setup Wizard
- Clean, & Simple User Interface
- Modular Framework
- Code Optimized for Speed
- Created by People Behind the MyThemeShop
- Industry-Leading Support
For SEO purpose, in addition to Rankmath, I also recommend you some other awesome WordPress SEO plugins for Woocommerce store such as SEOPress, Smushit, All in one SEO pack,…All of the themes are mentioned in the Top 10+ Best Free WordPress SEO plugins for the WooCommerce store. You can post-check for more details.
WooCommerce Product Feed Manager helps you to generate a flawless product feed for Google Shopping, eBay, Trovaprezzi, Kelkoo, Facebook Dynamic Ads, and over 100+ more popular marketplaces.
You can generate a product feed easily within minutes and you’re ready to upload your products on the most popular marketplaces.
- Category Mapping;
- Extensive Filter Options;
- Filter by categories, tags, and apply custom filters using attributes;
- Brand, GTIN, MPN, UPC, Age Group, Pattern, etc fields;
- Schedule Auto Update Of the Product Feed;
- XML, CSV or Text file format support.
WooCommerce Product Feed Manager is completely compatible with WPML. You can choose to save products in different languages and then generate a feed for each language using this plugin.
You can learn more about the pro features of WooCommerce product Feed Manager here.
Here is a product feed created for Google Shopping with all the necessary attributes.
The third option in the collection of best free WooCommerce plugins is the Product Import Export Plugin for WooCommerce which enables your store to import and export products on your store thus making product management easy. The plugin lets you both export products to a CSV file and import products from it.
- Quick and easy set up
- Import and export hundreds and thousands of products in a few clicks
- Update existing products in your store
- Option to choose the delimiter
The plugin offers users basic functionalities for export and import. To access advanced features, you need to upgrade to the pro plan starting at $69. It is indeed a great extension to take care of your WooCommerce store’s product management.
Another plugin in the list of the best free WooCommerce plugins is Zoom Magnifier. Like
- Show a bigger size product image on mouse-over.
- Customize zoom area width and height and the size of the image to show as zoomed image.
- Enable or disable it on mobile devices.
- Add a slider showing product image thumbnails.
- Customize the slider behavior.
When visitors hover their mouse over your images, they’ll see a clearly enlarged popup of your products.
With just some clicks, you can add a zoom effect to all your product images and configure the zoom levels as well as the dimensions of the popup.
Using WooCommerce Zoom Magnifier is a way to show your confidence and pride in your products, which may result in more trust and a higher conversion rate.
FluentCRM is a self-hosted email automation plugin dedicated to WordPress. Just like WooCommerce, every online business needs an effective email marketing plugin.
FluentCRM is incredible to work with if you’re already using WooCommerce on your website.
FluentCRM Pro lets you connect seamlessly to WooCommerce with its built-in integration. Along with that, you can use WooCommerce actions like New Order placement to trigger automation or design conditional logic-based automation funnels.
You can even specify individual products in your WooCommerce store to tag and segment your customers automatically.
- 360 Degree Contact View
- Custom Fields and Notes
- Tags, Lists, and Dynamic Segmentation
- Stored and readily editable email sequences and templates
- Advanced Automation Funnels
- Conditional Logic
While the WooCommerce Triggers are only available with FluentCRM Pro, the free version isn’t completely devoid of this feature. You can always export your WooCommerce contacts list and import it into FluentCRM. FluentCRM supports both (.csv) and JSON files for importing contacts.
The only thing that you can’t work around is not having the WooCommerce triggers in the automation. However, it is one of the Pro features, and paying up to have it isn’t a bad deal either.
FluentCRM comes off as a well-designed email automation plugin designed to keep WooCommerce and other eCommerce, LMS, and Membership plugins in mind. So you can hardly go wrong with it!
Allow your customers to check availability and time of delivery of product as per their area Pincode with Woo Pincode Checker plugin. A light-weighted 5-star rating plugin with the following vital features.
- Allows you to check that delivery is available or not in the given Pincode.
- Feature to show/hide delivery date for the available pin codes.
- Allows you to set the delivery date format.
- Allows you to select the Pincode button color and button text color.
- Allows you to set deliver date text color.
- Allows you to manually upload a list of pin codes which includes Pincode, city, state, delivery within days, and Cash on delivery.
- Allows you to add the list of Pincode from CSV files.
- Customers can check the pin codes for shipping on the product page.
- Allows you to enable/disable the cash-on-delivery option for the selected products.
- Allow you to add, edit, and delete Pincodes.
- 100% compatible with WPML
- Multilingual Support
- Option to enable a quick view on your site
- Button Type option available
- Display thumbnails type in “Slider Mode” or “Classic Mode”
- Share the product on social media
With this useful addon, you can add a link in each product detail page to add the products to the wishlist page. Then, the products will be added on a specific page and afterward added to the cart, shared on social media or removed.
People are more attracted to what they can see clearly. And the classic product lists are often not clear and informative enough for customers to understand the real value of a product. YITH
- Add a button in product loop to open a modal window with the product summary using ajax
- Choose to enable the pretty lightbox for images in quick view
- Customize the style of modal
With this free WooCommerce extension, your customers are allowed to get a quick look at product details, including a larger product image, product description, and an add to cart button, without opening the product page by just one click. Customers can also navigate from one product to another by using the next and previous product buttons. This may help them shorten the time to purchase your products as well as increase your conversion rate.
Customize your WooCommerce checkout pages based on your business niches. ThemeParrot provides 17+ custom checkout fields to capture more information from your customers. Add, edit, delete, and modify the custom and default checkout fields.
Edit the billing and shipping address sections and also can create a custom section for your site. Acquire special order delivery notes with its order section.
Let’s give it a try at its free version. As it provides a lot and that’s enough for some store owners. If you want to upgrade and experience more, go with the pro. You can get a year of support and upgrades with a license.
- Easy section positioning
- Easily customizable options
- Automatic field validation
- Additional CSS classes
- File uploading options
- Help text feature
- Simple drag & drop form builder
- Duplicate the fields
- Lightweight & easy-to-use
- Translate all WooCommerce products (simple, variable, grouped, external)
- Easy translation management for products, categories, and attributes
- Keeps the same language through the checkout process
- Sends emails to clients and admins in their language
- Allows inventory tracking without breaking products into languages
- Enables running a single WooCommerce store with multiple currencies
This helpful addon allows your visitors to browse your website in their preferred language and makes them feel more understandable and comfortable when coming to your online shop.
- Implement add to cart button redirect to checkout page pattern
- 2 languages available: English UK (en_GB) and Chinese (zh_CN)
To configure this plugin, navigate to Direct Checkout Options in WooCommerce Settings Panel and enable the function.
As per Statista in the United States, 145.3 million users redeem discount codes while shopping. To offer such valuable discounts, you must create enticing deals using the discount rules for the WooCommerce plugin. It’s an all-in-one tool that can help you set up multiple discounts in a single place promptly for an eCommerce store.
The best part is you can customize your favorable offers the way you want. For instance, Buy Product A from Category A & Product B from Category B & get 50 % OFF as a storewide offer.
- Create dynamic prices & discounts easily.
- BOGO – create deals of Buy 2 Get 1 or Buy 3 Get 2 or even more.
- Generate a coupon of your own choice.
- Build numerous discounts as cart total based, user-role based, customer specific, shipping region based, first-order deals, storewide discount, etc.
- Create a discount table on the product page.
- Build attractive sales badges for the discounted products.
Install the plugin right away & start creating exceptional offers in your WooCommerce store. Here, try the freemium of the “Discount Rules for WooCommerce” plugin.
Keeping a backup for your website is the most crucial task for every online shop owner. Backup & Staging – BlogVault Backups comes in and brings about a variety of useful functions.
- In-built staging
- Fastest website restore
- Zero Configuration Setup
- Flawless 1-click migration
- Hardening Site Security
- Automatic Daily Backups
- One-click Site Restoration
With the extension provided by BlogVault, your data will be saved at their BlogVault servers and on Amazon S3. They definitely provide real-time backup service for your WooCommerce store.
WP Funnels is one of the most effective funnel builders on the market for any online business. Whether you’re offering courses, selling products or eBooks, offering subscriptions, or just trying to get more leads, WP Funnels will help you boost your sales.
WP Funnels comes with a user-friendly interface to help you create complete high converting sales funnels easily, on your own, within minutes.
And the best part is, WP Funnels comes with actionable free sales funnels templates for several niches, which you can import with just a click. This means you will need no design & development skills. All you need is to input content, and the funnel builder will do the rest for you.
WPFunnels not only let you create sales funnels, but you can also create lead generation funnels, subscription funnels, webinar funnels, check-out sales funnels, and many more.
However, WPFunnels not only cost less than all others but the plugin is really easy to use. You can easily create complete sales funnels in as low as 10 minutes.
- A Drag-and-drop canvas for funnel mapping
- All the typical steps needed (Landing, Checkout, Thank You)
- Orderbump offer at the checkout
- Upsell and Downsell offers after checkout
- Full analytics of every funnel step (Coming soon)
- A/B testing of every step (Coming soon)
- Major payment processing support
WPFunnels is completely compatible with WooCommerce to implement sales funnels to your WooCommerce products and increase sales.
You can learn more about the pro features of WPFunnels here.
WP Super Cache is an ideal caching plugin that speeds up and optimizes your WordPress online store, which will reduce the server resources your website uses, resulting in a faster loading speed.
- Serve Cache files by PHP or mod_rewrite
- Use Compression
- CDN (content delivery network) Support
The plugin works effectively by generating static HTML files from your dynamic WordPress site. Your server will serve that file instead of processing the heavier and more expensive WordPress PHP scripts.
The cached files will be served in 3 ways with different speeds to the most part of your visitors in accordance with their visit. If they are logged in or have left comments, the information will be displayed and cached for them. One cached file can be served thousands of times.
Retainful, one of the best and popular cart recovery WordPress Plugins, has become a boon to a plethora of WooCommerce store owners. Being an email automated plugin, many eCommerce owners find it useful to recover their abandoned carts.
Retainful, with its own amazing email templates, gives the user an easily customizable option. With the customizable templates, you can create your campaigns at ease. Added, you can also track your campaign’s performance with the insightful dashboard that furnishes the useful data you are in need of.
Coming up next is the Retainful’s premium features. The premium features add up ease to your campaign. It includes a countdown timer, add-to-cart popup, and exit-intent popup. You can also use these features to prevent customers from abandoning their carts.
- Customizable cart recovery email templates
- Insightful Dashboard
- Email personalization with shortcodes
- Flexible ESP integration
- Easy drag and drop editor
- Real-time performance tracking
- Unlimited email templates for cart recovery
You can avail Retainful for free. The pricing for the premium features starts from $19 per month.
That the average shopping cart abandonment rate as high as 70% is a head-splitting issue of most online
- Allow your customers to recover their abandoned carts in a single click.
- Identify the Abandoned Orders information, including the products that were abandoned.
- Captures abandoned guest carts.
- Track abandoned orders value v/s recovered orders value.
- Works off-the-shelf as it comes with 1 default email template.
- Create unlimited email templates to be sent at intervals that you set.
- Add custom variables like Customer First Name, Customer Last name, Customer full name, Cart Link & Product Cart Information in the email template.
- Copy HTML from anywhere & create templates using the powerful Rich Text Editor.
- Automatically stops email notifications when a customer makes a purchase or uses the cart recovery link.
With this free plugin, customers can recover their abandoned carts with one click. When the customer recovers the order, store owners will receive an email notification. Moreover, the plugin offers one default email template and offers you a chance to easily create unlimited customized email templates.
WooCommerce Pricing Deals allows you to set discount and marketing deals on your online store.
- Bogo Deals (buy one get one)
- Category Pricing
- Bulk Pricing in a single rule
- Catalog Pricing
- Advertise the deal on your site (shortcodes )
- Multilanguage support through qTranslateX or GTranslate
- Order History CART discount reporting
This simple but useful extension may significantly help you better promote your store. Use it to offer dynamic, wholesale, and category pricing. You can also offer deals by role. You can include specific categories, products, brands, or even a free item automatically which is great for sites offering a free gift with purchase.
Unlike the classic WooCommerce product pages, visitors are required to scroll down to view more
- Add a single custom tab to each product
- Insert any desired content into custom tabs to provide product specifications, shipping info, etc.
- Support standard WordPress text editor containing text, images, HTML or shortcodes.
This WooCommerce plugin allows you to add to products many
Individual product tabs are easily customized can be added on a per-product basis. You can also create saved tabs, deleted, rearranged, and add them to multiple products as needed.
- Seamless integration with WooCommerce shipping zones
- Super easy to use with an intuitive user interface
- Define Shipping by Total Cost
- Define Shipping by Weight
- Include or exclude Tax
- Set up multiple tiers
- Add additional handling fees for each order
With this addon, you can set up shipping options based on different conditions or pricing models.
WooCommerce Upsell Order Bump Offer displays order bump offers on the checkout page. Customers can add this offer to the existing order by just ticking a checkbox without leaving the checkout page. Admin can select simple, variable products, or subscription products and categories to show discounted order bump offers for relevant target products. It also provides 3 customizable templates to help merchants to create responsive offer designs.
Highlight features include:
- Special Offer – On Checkout Page
- Multiple Order Bumps
- Order Bump Behavioral Analytics
- Order Bump Sales Reports
- Support For Major Product Types
- Just a precious single click to accept the offer
- Target Product Category For Triggering Bump Offers
- Smart Skip If Already Purchased
- Smart Offer Upgrade To Boost Average Order Value
- Create Product Specific Bump Offers
- Bump Offer Sandbox Mode
- Schedule Bump Offers
- Create Unlimited Order Bumps
- Responsive Offer Design
- Template Customization with Live Preview
This plugin offers both free and pro versions. If you want to explore more advanced features, you may take a look at the WooCommerce Upsell Order Bump Offer pro plugin.
An extremely useful plugin for WooCommerce businesses, Challan is a PDF invoice and Packing Slip generator. With this plugin, you can generate automatic PDF invoices which are then sent to the customers automatically with their order emails.
Besides, Challan also has the feature of generating Packing Slips which contain content information related to a specific order/package for smooth shipping.
- Automatically generates woocommerce invoice
- Easily customizable
- Different paper sizes available
- Compatible with major order number plugins
- VAT & SSN field
- Both online and offline PDF downloads from the customer’s order page
- Bulk download option available at Pro version
- Multi Language compatible
- Supports multiple tax classes and displays total tax
Here is an example of a PDF invoice generated by pro version of Challan PDF invoice generator plugin.
The invoices and Packing Slips generated through Challan can be easily modified anytime as per demand. This plugin can take away all your stress to create and deliver the most ideal PDF invoices and Packing Slips.
WooCommerce Products Slider gives you chances to easily keep buyers engaged in your online shop by creating attractive product sliders and carousels displaying product images and information.
- Ultimate slide anywhere
- Auto slide player feature with mobile compatibility.
- Various slide types: Slider Stop on Hover, Slider Touch Drag, Mouse Drag, Custom speed for slider navigation & Pagination.
- Custom speed for slider navigation & Pagination.
- Custom color, Font Size, Text Align for slider items Title.
- Custom word count Excerpt, Custom View product(read more) text, Custom Font Size, Font color & Text Align.
With the support of this extension, clients can view product images, product information and add products to their cart right from the carousel.
WooCommerce Currency Switcher, one of the WooCommerce payment plugins, is an ideal solution to make an online store in multiple currencies by letting customers choose to pay with the preferred currencies and get their rates converted in real-time.
- Shortcode ? just add in text widget [woocs width=?100px?] OR [woocs width=?50%?]
- 3 Widgets: currencies switcher, currency converter, currencies rates
- 6 kinds of selectors with flags + flag mode + fixed block (right/left)
- Payment in the selected currency
- Select currency automatically basing on visitor’s IP
- 7 currencies aggregators
- WooCommerce native PayPal ready
- 90% compatibility with different payment gates in multiple allowed? mode
The extension offers various format options and sets prices on per product basis.
WooCommerce Variation Swatches plugin provides a great solution to displaying variations of variable products without affecting the default drop-down style of WooCommerce.
- Work on variable product only
- Create attribute color and image swatches
- Create attribute label/text swatches
- Manage attribute globally
- Create new attribute swatch in the product editing page
- Require no code experience
With a friendly interface, you can add default color, image or label to each attribute with ease.
Take a look at our list if you want to find other WooCommerce variation swatches plugins.
The next one in the list of the best free WooCommerce plugins is WPForms. It allows users to create contact forms, online surveys, donation forms, order forms, and other WordPress forms in just a few minutes without writing any code.
WPForms free version offers all essential features and lets you create a simple contact form.
The advanced version of WPForms comes with advanced features like form landing pages, conversational forms, form abandonment, smart conditional logic, etc. that you can use to boost your form conversions.
Do you wish to use your WooCommerce website as a product gallery without the option to add products to the cart? The ELEX WooCommerce Catalog Mode Plugin will enable you to do just that and a lot more. Additionally, some products on your WooCommerce store may be for sale while others are not. You’d want to deactivate the add to cart feature for specific products in this situation. Or maybe your site is undergoing some technical issues and you want to restrict the add to cart functionality for the time being. The ELEX WooCommerce Catalog Mode Plugin is a free WooCommerce plugin that allows you to apply the catalog mode to your entire WooCommerce store.
- Transform your WooCommerce store into a product catalog.
- Completely eliminate the Add-to-Cart button.
- A Custom Button can be used instead of the Add-to-Cart button.
- Hide the prices of your products.
- Apply the Catalog Mode feature to specific products.
- By adding a URL to the custom button, you can redirect them to third-party or affiliate sites.
- The site administrator can be excluded from the Catalog Mode settings.
You can disable the Add to Cart button and substitute it with an HTML placeholder text, change the Add to Cart button by modifying it to a custom message, and redirect visitors to a different page or website. This functionality also enables you to stay competitive with your product prices.
WOOF is another awesome plugin in the top best free WooCommerce product search plugins.
WooCommerce Products Filter allows your site customers to filter products by categories, attributes, product tags, product custom taxonomies, and price. You can add the filter anywhere using the shortcode or the sidebar widget.
Below are some main features of WOOF:
- Products shortcode
- Products searching by AJAX
- Dynamic products recount
- Filter woocommerce products by Meta Data
- Search products by SKU
- Search products by Price
- WooCommerce products text search
WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace (WCFM Marketplace) is the one-stop plugin for building the best front-end multi-vendor marketplace plugin on WordPress, powered by WooCommerce. It helps you to build your own dream marketplace like Amazon, eBay, Etsy, AirBnB, or Flipkart within minutes, with minimal setup.
With this awesome plugin, starting a multi-vendor marketplace is not a problem. You do not really need to hire a ton of staff to make it happen. With the right set of tools, you can make it happen rather quickly. WCFM Marketplace helps you establish a multi-vendor marketplace based on the amazing WooCommerce. As complicated as all this might sound to you, it is, in fact, pretty straightforward.
With this plugin, you can set your own multivendor marketplace in the form of flexible commissions, withdrawals, refunds and search engine optimization.
The plugin also supports most payment methods and withdrawal options, such as PayPal, Stripe, Skrill and so on. It is really helpful for you to attract more buyers to your store.
Cart Lift is an abandoned cart recovery plugin for WooCommerce and easy Digital Downloads.
It will assist you to track the shoppers who abandoned carts on your site and automatically send emails to remind them about their product choices.
This plugin will assist you to originate multiple email campaigns for abandoned cart recovery and provides you full control in customizing your own email.
The main goal of the plugin is to acquire as many abandoned customers as possible and help boost your revenue.
Exclusive features of Cart Lift:
- Track Abandoned Cart Automatically (GDPR compatible).
- Set Up Your Campaigns In A Few Clicks.
- Set Strategic Intervals To Send Emails.
- Full Analytics On Revenue Recovered.
- Easily Build Up Your Mailing List While People Shop.
- Exit-intent Pop-up To Avoid Losing Customers
ProfileGrid by Metagauss is one of the leading and is a complete solution for your WooCommerce needs. This dynamic WordPress profile builder plugin comes with various WooCommerce extensions that can be a boon for you.
With the help of this fantastic WordPress plugin, you can add a user profile with a user’s ID and password, add membership and subscription, and much more. ProfileGrid also helps you add some of the functionalities of WooCommerce via seven unique WooCommerce Extensions. For example, WooCommerce integration extension, Wishlist integration, product integration, WooCommerce subscriptions, and memberships integration.
Apart from ProfileGrid, Metagauss also has two more dynamic plugins that can be an excellent solution for a WooCommerce website. Namely, EventPrime and RegistrationMagic. All these plugins come with some amazing functionalities. Moreover, all the plugins are compatible with any WordPress theme for the WooCommerce website. Also, Metagauss offers a Metabundle that includes all the premium versions of these three plugins. Not only that, the Metabundle is exceptionally affordable and loaded with more than 200+ features and extensions.
If you haven’t found any WooCommerce WordPress theme compatible with the plugins above, let’s take a look at our Woostify- A FREE WooComerce WordPress theme coming with a list of outstanding features:
Summary on Top Best Free WooCommerce Plugins
Hopefully, these top 10+ Best FREE Woocommerce Plugins will be a help for you to run your online store successfully. Try these free WooCommerce plugins to have them work effectively in your store as a booster for WooCommerce. That definitely offers you better results and higher income. If you have any other plugins that you would like to share with us, please leave a comment below.