If you want to create good-looking pages quickly for your WordPress website, Elementor is one of the best options right now. With it, you can create attractive web pages without coding knowledge.
Don’t know how to make your web pages more attractive and how to promote your site with Instagram more easily? There’s an easy way to do so: add an Instagram feed to your website.
In this article, we’ll show you how to add your Elementor Instagram feed to your WooCommerce site in just a few effortless steps.
- Why Do You Need to Add an Instagram Feed to your WordPress site?
- Top 6 Instagram Feed Plugins for Elementor in 2022
- How to Add Elementor Instagram Feed into your WordPress site (Step by Step)?
- Final Words
Why Do You Need to Add an Instagram Feed to your WordPress site?
Let’s take a moment to see how an Instagram feed to your WordPress site can help first.
In today’s world, business marketing and sales are no longer limited to owning a website. Social networks, specifically, the most business-friendly—Instagram, offers several handy tools to run and track advertising campaigns and even turn your profile into a prosperous storefront.
Digital marketing in 2022 doesn’t exist without social networks. Instagram has become very tempting to businesses, mainly since it focuses heavily on visual content.
It’ll only create additional value for your business if you invest resources and time into both channels—your website and Instagram profile.
What’s more, it may improve user behavioral factors and contribute to the rise of both channels.
You should consider implementing Elementor Instagram feed into your site to encourage visitors to follow your Instagram profile.
After all, it’s much easier to engage with social media followers and turn them into leads than doing it on a website.
Here are a few more reasons why you should add your Instagram feed to your Elementor web pages:
- You can display Instagram reviews and testimonials on your website. When the site’s visitors see other people liking your products, it acts as social proof and drives them to buy from you.
- By adding your Instagram feed, you can display relevant videos and images on your web pages. Therefore, you can make them more tempting without uploading these videos and images to your website’s server.
- You can embed your Instagram posts into your WordPress website so that more people can see them. This can help you get more Instagram followers.
- Adding your Instagram feed can also give your site’s visitors a great online shopping experience. You can embed a shoppable Instagram feed on your website and sell your items directly.
As you can see, adding your Instagram feed into Elementor can help you advertise your business and get more profit in many ways.
Now, let’s see how you can add Elementor Instagram feed to your WordPress site.
Top 6 Instagram Feed Plugins for Elementor in 2022
Below are six popular premium and free WordPress Instagram feed plugins for Elementor. Note that some free plugins offer premium versions that unlock additional functionality.
How to Add Elementor Instagram Feed into your WordPress site (Step by Step)?
We’ll use the Smash Balloon Social Photo Feed plugin in this tutorial. Working on over one million sites, this is, by far, the most popular option you can find.
The Instagram feed shows up as a typical grid in the free version. And you can decide how many columns and images to display.
You can also add a ‘Follow’ button to increase your followers and a ‘Load More’ button to allow your site’s visitors to see more photos.
If you have money to spare, we recommend purchasing the Pro version. It costs $98/year for one site. You’ll get some beneficial advantages, including:
- Show feeds from hashtags instead of Instagram accounts.
- Have more layout options, including a highlight, masonry, and carousel.
- Filter and moderate posts.
Before following our guide, ensure that your WordPress site has activated the Elementor page builder. Without further ado, let’s get started.
Install and Activate the Plugin
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Find the plugin by entering ‘Smash Balloon Social Photo Feed’ into the search box. You will then see the plugin listed as an option.
- Next, click on the Install Now button. Wait a moment for WordPress to install the plugin. Finally, click on the Activate button.
Connect It to Your Instagram Account
- After activating the plugin successfully, go to Instagram Feed > Settings from the WordPress dashboard.
- Next, click on the Add Source in the Manage Sources section.
- You’ll be redirected to a new web page. Here, it’ll request you to choose a personal or business profile for your Instagram feed. Here’s how they differ:
- Personal Profile: This allows you to use all the standard features of Instagram. You can make feeds with Instagram posts pulled from your personal profile.
- Business Profile: You get a contact button and analytics for Instagram. In addition, you can use the plugin to create various types of Instagram feeds, including shoppable feeds, hashtags feeds, Instagram TV (IGTV) videos, etc.
- After picking the right option, click on the Login with Instagram button.
- Next, you have to give the plugin access to your Instagram account. Click on the Allow button to grant access.
- After successfully granting permission, click on the Connect This Account to finish.
Customize the Elementor Instagram Feed
Once you’ve connected to your Instagram account, you can start customizing the feed if you want.
To do so, click on the Customize tab at the top of the page.
You can scroll down to find the Layout Type option in the Layout section. If you have bought the pro version, you’ll have four different layout options to choose from: Grid, Carousel, Masonry, and Highlight.
- Try the grid option if you want to display multiple Instagram posts at once in rows and columns. This is the only option you have if you’re using the free version.
- Do you prefer a dynamic way to display your Instagram posts? Then, you can try the carousel layout.
- The masonry layout displays your videos and photos in their original proportions.
- Finally, the highlight option focuses more on your posts. It increases the size of your videos and photos by four times.
After picking the layout you like, remember to click on the Save Changes button.
Next, you can explore other customization options here and change the feed color, size, font, post count, margins, header style, and more.
Add your Elementor Instagram Feed into WordPress site
Now, it’s time to add the Elementor Instagram feed to your web pages.
- First, you need to create a new WordPress post/page or edit an existing one.
- Click on the Edit with Elementor button at the top of the page.
Now, you should see a live preview of your site on the right side. And on the left side, you can find all the Elementor elements you can add to your post/page.
- Go to the search field on the left side and type ‘instagram feed’.
- The element should be shown. Now, all you have to do is drag and drop it on the right side.
- Finally, remember to click on the Publish button when you’re happy with the result.
You have just added Elementor Instagram feed to your WordPress website! Don’t forget to check the page and see if it looks good.
Adding Instagram Feed to your Elementor web pages is a smart way to make the pages more engaging. As a result, you can efficiently turn your site’s visitors into leads and eventually customers.