The shop page is where you showcase all your products. Therefore, this is one of the most important pages in your store. However, the shop page is a pre-designed element and does not have built-in tools to change its look.
But that does not mean you can not change it at all. In this article, we will show you how to customize WooCommerce shop page using WooBuilder addon of Woostify Pro.
Why Should You Edit WooCommerce Shop Page?
Imagine walking into a store to buy something. What determines your satisfaction with the shopping process? One of the most important things is the arrangement of the products and how easily you can find what you are looking for.
People shop online because it is easier and faster. Therefore, how you organize your products on the shop page and how you present them to your customers can make a big difference. It is not only for your conversions and sales but also for your store’s reputation.
In short, it is vital to have a shop page with an attractive and user-friendly design to display products and make the buying process easy.
Things to consider when customizing WooCommerce shop pages
Here are some aspects you should consider while designing WooCommerce shop pages to make them even more outstanding:
- Improve product images: They must be of high quality, clear, and show different perspectives of the product. Also, you can insert your company signs and logos into them.
- Improve product descriptions: Effective product descriptions consist of a short and long section. The short description is for quick page scanning, while the longer section goes deeper into product features.
- Improve pricing style: Prices are displayed in bold, larger font size, and outstanding color.
- Make the Related Products recommendation appropriate: Place products with similar tags or categories in a relevant product section. As a result, the category or tag you add to your products affects the way related items are presented.
How to Customize WooCommerce Shop Page using Woostify Pro?
Woostify offers WooBuilder addon that is built to increase conversion rates, thus contributing largely to improving sales on your eCommerce websites. This useful addon lets you create and customize the shop page to make it well designed and increase the shopping experience.
In this tutorial, we suppose that you have got Woostify pro on your site, so you just need to follow the process below to customize your WooCommerce shop page.
Step 1: Create WooCommerce shop page
- To use WooBuilder, you need to enable it first. Go to the Woostify Option on the WordPress dashboard, then click “Enable” on the right of the “WooBuider” option.
- Now, you can create the shop page you want by clicking the “Add New” button:
- Select the “Shop page” option in the drop-down menu to create and customize your WooCommerce shop page.
Step 2: Customize WooCommerce Shop page
- Add Woostify widgets to design your shop page
At this moment, use WooBuilder integrated with WooCommerce and the Elementor page builder. You can add the elements you want to display on your page with ease in a live drag-and-drop editor. Some widgets you may need to build a shop page are:
- Woostify Featured Product,
- Woostify Product Category,
- Woostify – Product List,
- Woostify – Recently Viewed Product,
- Woostify Product Filter by attribute/ by price/ by rating,
- and much more.
2. After customizing the new shop page, you can apply the new shop page for all product archives, only the shop page, product category, or product tag. Then click the “Save & Close” button to save all changes.
Now, just hit the “Publish” button and preview your shop page. These are some of the best WooCommerce shop pages that are designed in Woostify.
That is how to customize shop page in Woocommerce using Woostify Pro!
To this point, you should know how to customize WooCommerce Shop Page. Now is the time to make the most of and optimize yours.
Have you tried any of these methods? Which one is your favorite? Please let us know what you think about them, and let us know if you have any questions!