In this guide, I will show you how to activate the login popup on your site with Woostify. Please follow the steps below to start enabling the login popup feature.
How to enable the login popup with Woostify?
Step 1: Enable the login popup feature on your site
- From the dashboard, click Appearance > Customize
- Head to Layout > Normal Header, scroll down to Enable Login Popup, and enable it.
Remember to click the Publish button to save your changes.
With this action, there will be a login popup for your customers to log into your online store only.
To allow them to register in the popup, please refer to step 2.
Step 2: Enable the registration option in the login popup
- From WordPress dashboard, navigate to WooCommerce > Settings
- From the Settings page, click the Accounts & Privacy tab. Take a look at the Account creation section and check the box called “Allow customers to create an account on the “My account” page”
- Scroll down to the page bottom, hit the Save changes button.
Now, visit the front page again to see how the popup works. As you can see, the customers now can both register a new account or log into your site with the old one.
You can also enable the Login/Register popup in mobile to enhance user experience as follow: